TEEN WOLF (review on Netflix series)

Are you guys in chaos on what to watch on Netflix?

When I started watching the first episode of Teen Wolf. I have no idea about the actors nor how the story is going to be. In the end, I realized that it was absolutely FUN!😀 it even had a lot of funny dialogues.




I should definitely say about the character named STILES. He is really funny and I think he delivered that role great. The main character Scott and his friendship with Stiles really make the show.

While other werewolves/vampire series or movies get bored with the vampire's behavior and fantasy world. Teen Wolf is what that gives FUN what we miss on other vampires series. The story describes the pack of alpha, beta, omega types of wolves which will get more attractive and worth watching

If you are a fan of a solid story, fairly decent acting with good visual effects then this is well worth checking out. Its got a mixture of adventure, action, romance and thriller

AWARDS

WINNER OF SATURN AWARD
WINNER OF AIMA AWARD
WINNER OF BMI TV MUSIC AWARD

IMDb rating (7.6)

#suggetionbyGowthamKambampati

Comments

  1. Great review! I should probably watch "Teen Wolf" now. Thank you for giving me insight about the movie. 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts